Thursday, June 11, 2009

How Was Your Trip?

Hi students of the morning class,  I've been thinking about you, and how you enjoyed your trip.
I noticed that Richard would like to find out about the trip too.  So, how  about  writing by
yourself, or as a group.  I'll be back to class on Monday, June 15, and will probably be a little jet-
lagged.  I've been having a great time in NYC, and saw two Broadway plays, and went to one art
museum.  It's has been raining and drizzling almost everyday, and there was a terrible thunder and lightning storm one night, and I had a difficult time going back to  sleep.  I've been eating a lot of good food, and luckily I've been walking a lot, so I didn't gain any weight.  That's all for now,
and I look forward to seeing all of you very soon.  Love,  Your teacher Linda

No comments: