Friday, May 01, 2009

We Miss You!

Hi Richard, How are you feeling? We miss you very much. " Don't forget to turn on the computer,"
Pedro said. "Do you eat more food now?" said Kai Yan. "We hope we can see you at the class
trip." said Ayako. "Don't be scared to come to the class. I don't have the swine flu." said Pedro
because he hasn't gone to Mexico yet. "If you want some exercise, come to my backyard" said
Ella. "We hope you feel better soon" said Ling. " I came to class early everyday to see you to
say good morning, and I don't want you to say good afternoon to me":) said Yun Ping. We love
you wonderful class. Don't teach too much English to your dog! We all love you and need you.
Your 24/7 class in the morning

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

What can I say?

Has any other teacher had such wonderful students?

Of course, I am still waiting for you to write some stories on the blog.

If you write, I'll write.

Thanks!!!