Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Slope Mower

In spring, the Plants, flowers and grasses grow up fast. Especially the grasses grow up faster than the other plants. Usually people will cut the grasses short in their front yard or back yard with a mower every week. They cut the grasses for good looking.

I have had a question in my mind for a long time. I know that many residences are built on the top of slope and the grasses grow on the slope. My question is that how the residents or workers cut the grasses with an ordinary mower on the slope. Although people could let the grasses grow up freely, the grasses will dry out in summer. It is very dangerous to the residents because the dry grasses catch fire easily.

One day, I saw a scene. It solved my question. A flock of sheep were eating grasses on the slope. These slope mowers were not only needed not gas or electricity but also environmental protection.

No comments: