Saturday, November 08, 2008

My High School Graduation



Hi teacher and classmates..! I’m going to narrate one of the most recent events in my life: my graduation from high school. It was so exciting and fun, but it was sad too, because it was the last day that my classmates and I were together.
It was on June 5, 2008. My classmates and I had been stressed for many weeks, and also months before. Prior of the ceremony, all of us had to make many preparations, such as making a budget of all the things we would need: choosing two salons, one for the graduation ceremony, and the other one for the graduation night party, soliciting a group of musicians, deciding the food we would serve, and many other things!
At the beginning of the graduation ceremony, all of us were wearing our gowns, and we got the certificates and diplomas. After that, our godparents spoke some words and played a presentation of pictures of our graduating class. My classmates and I were crying!
When the ceremony finished, we went home to dress up in our party clothes. We looked elegant. At night, we started the party and had a lot of fun. We were dancing and taking pictures all the night. At the end of the party, all of us went to the “after”. I mean, we continued our party in another place! Finally, I went back home at five o’clock in the morning. I remember it as if it had happened yesterday.


No comments: