Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spelling Words for week of July 13, 2009

Hi Everyone,   Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather.  Today I went kayacking in Sausalito with my husband  and friends.  We had a kayack for two 
people and I sat in the back and helped to steer the boat.   It was fun being on the water.  I've been e-mailing about 6 students and I'd like to hear from you.  Please
e-mail me at Newbuc@aol.com and I will answer you.   Richard is feeling better after his last treatment.   
This week's words are in memory of Michael Jackson, a famous singer who died
a few weeks ago.  He was known as the "King of Pop".
1.  entertainer
2.  icon
3.  legend
4.  international
5.  creative
6.  talent
7.  phenomenon
8.  charitable
9.  special
10.  childlike
11.  spotlight
12.  fame
13.  addictive
14.  controversial
15.  dynamic
16.  memorial service
17.  funeral
18.  spectacle
19.  awards
20.  global
21.  superstar
22.  monoculture
23.  spirit
24.  performer
25.  entertainment

No comments: