Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hi classmates!

How have you been guys? Do you still remember me? I apologize because I haven't gone to school for a while. The reason is because I have been busy doing many college projects. However, I'm happy to see your posts! I'd like to visit you, and I hope to do it soon. =)


How is Richard doing? I heard that he has absented a couple of times; therefore, Linda has been substituting him... I hope he recovers very soon and feel better every day! I miss you guys, and I hope you're doing excellent. ;)

Here is a picture with some of my classmates from the college. We were having a break after all the work we've done. I hope you like it! :) See you soon...!



1 comment:

Yun Ping said...

Hi Mellisa!:) We have read your nice story and like your nice picture with your classmates. We corrected some of your sentences as part of our lesson. Our class misses you a lot.
Richard is feeling better and Linda comes to class when he is absent.
Hope you come back and visit us soon. Have a nice day!
Your classmates in Room 101am.