Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Morning Class Jokes and Riddles


Pedro’s Riddles

What did one math book say to the other math book?


What is invisible and smells like carrots?


Yun Ping’s Jokes

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.


A man will pay 2 dollars for a one dollar item that he wants. A woman will pay 1 dollar for a 2 dollar item that she doesn’t want.


A woman worries about the future until she gets husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets wife.


Jie’s Jokes

When I walked up to the ATM at the bank, I noticed that someone left his card in the slot in the money machine. I looked up the person in the phonebook and gave him a call.

“I found your ATM card,” I told the man who answered. He then asked hopefully, “You didn’t happen to find my sunglasses, too, did you?”

No comments: