Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Hello"






















Hello, Evey one






How are you guy in summer time? I got in the US on 10 July. I'm sorry. I didn't update something form that time because I didn't feel to talk or move or walk. I have some problem on my leg, my toe and my Bank of America account, but now everything is getting better. I met Richard and his brother. I didn't talk much because we didn't have time. I hope They were fun, what I took them to see on that day.






I post some pictures when I was fun in Thailand. I went to Koh Samed island with my 2 friends. That island is about 2-3 hour form Bangkok. The name of the beach I went is call "white sand beach".












I hope every one doing well in this summer.






take care.






1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

We did have fun!

The beach looks beautiful and you and your friend look very happy.

Did the flower wash up from the sea?