Monday, April 28, 2008

My Trips to Canada






My Trips to Canada

Hello, Richard and My Classmates.

I’m back from Canada and Las Vegas. My trip was very nice. I went there with my friends and their parents. I would like to tell you about my trip to Canada first. For my trip to Las Vegas, I will tell you later.

First, we drove a van to Oregon to see Crater Lake National Park. Crater Lake with its incredibly blue water is the deepest lake in the United States at 1,943 feet deep.

Then we drove to Seattle to see the Space Needle. The Space Needle has been there for 30 years. It wasn’t that interesting to me because there are a lot of tall buildings in San Francisco or any big city.

Before we drove across the border to Canada, we stopped by to see a tulip farm. It was colorful.

Later we crossed the border to Vancouver in Canada to see the Lion’s Gate. It looks almost like the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

And then we drove across the Capilano Suspension Bridge in North Vancouver and then took a ferry boat to see flowers at the Butchart Gardens.

I expected the Butchart Gardens to be a wonderland, but it was not. My friend’s cousin who studied there told us to come back in June.

We also went to Chinatown and downtown Vancouver. There was nothing special for me. They were similar to the USA. For example the language, the money (we used US dollars), the life style were the same. The food was better, only the tax was higher - about 14%. My friends and I found nothing to make us stay longer in Canada, so we drove back to San Francisco as fast as we could.

I only bought a bottle of maple syrup for my husband. He was very happy and enjoyed the maple syrup.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

My Trips to Canada

Hello, Richard and My Classmate.

I’m back from Canada and Las Vegas. My trips were very nice. I went there with my friends and their Parents. I would like to tell you about my trip to Canada first for my trip to Las Vegas I will tell you later.

First, we drove a van to Oregon to see Crater Lake national Park. The Crater Lake with its incredibly blue water is the deepest in the United States at 1,943 feet.

Then we drove to Seattle to see a space needle. The space needle has been there for 30 year So, I don’t think it interesting to me. And a lot of buildings there look same in San Francisco or every big city.

Before we drove pass the border we stop by to see tulip farm. It was colorful.

Later we cross the border to Vancouver in Canada to see the Lion’s Gate. It looks amount like Gold Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

And then we drove to Capilano Suspension Bridge in North Vancouver and then took a ferry boat to see flowers at the Butchart Gardens.

In the Butchart Gardens, I was expecting to be a wonderland, but it was not. My friend cousin who study there told us to came after May.

We also went to Chinatown and downtown’s Vancouver there noting special to me there are similar like in the USA for example language, money, life style, food only tax more expansive about 14%. My friends and I found out noting to make us stay longer in Canada, so we drove back to San Francisco fast as we can.

I only bought a maple syrup for my husband. He was very happy and enjoy the maple syrup.