Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello guys

Hiii guys!!!!

I would like to be there to say this, but I am very busy now and I couldn't go to the school
for a couple a weeks, because mi brother is going to get married tomorrow and my mother is
here, so, I am like the tourist guide rigth now, and she is going to be here only 3 days, so I am
spending all my time with her.

Also the Saturday, I am flying to Washinton State because I am going to visit a friend, but
I bought my airplane ticket before the classes finished to come back to see all of you, and say
Merry Christmas at least, and give you a small... small........ SMALL gift from Mexico.

Richard I wrote a couple a histories for the Blog, I will try to write them on the Internet as soon
as possible. Class mates, take care of Richard please because at his age, sometimes he loses his mind and it is also harder to walk ... jajajaja (just joking)

See you in a couple a weeks guys.

No comments: