Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hi teacher

Today I'm very happy to saw you in school, because long time no see you, Teacher, How about your cancer? Do you peck it yet? I saw you feeling best right! I wish you have a good health.We are miss you so much.
Thank you about famous song you send to us, I like it very much. A song "Right Here Waiting" is my famous song, and your video is good I can hear everything you said.
"Teacher",In September you come back to school right.Where do you want to go in August please tell us and show the picture after you go there ok.
I wish you have a good vacation after you come back to school.See you in September.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Great to see you, too.

The videos are easy to make.

Do you have any other favorite songs you would like to hear on the blog?